Michelle Duggar shares what she's learned over the years and the advice from friends that she took 30 years ago when she and Jim Bob got married.
1. Say yes to sex, even when you're tired. It's about the physical need of love your husband has and only you can meet that need.
2. Give it a rest sometimes. The couple has learned that a bit of abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.
3. Treat your wife like a queen. Emotional intimacy is important. Doing the little things are big things. Michelle does the same for Jim Bob.
4. The strong, silent type is overrated. Men who share their heart, struggles, fears and dreams "builds him up so much in my eyes."
5. Perfectionism kills romance. "Expectations ruin relationships," says Jim Bob. Don't withhold praise for loved ones.
6. Make time for date night. Every Saturday, Michelle and Jim Bob go out to reconnect.
7. Never stop learning. Advice from others and each other is still important.
For the full interview and an even more detailed list, visit Today.com.
What do you think? Are they on to something or are they setting us back 50 years?