Yea, yea. I know you're seeing lists and countdowns everywhere right now, but really, this is the only one that matters: The Top 25 SLEAZE Stories of 2012.
Top 25 of 2012
25. Kourntey Kardashian gives birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. Penelope Scotland Disick was born on July 8th weighing 7 lbs and 14 ounces.
24. One Direction's Zayn Malik left his millions of Twitter followers devastated when he quit the after supposedly being abuse by racist followers. He tweeted: "The reason i don’t tweet as much as i use to, is because I’m sick of all the useless opinions and hate that i get daily goodbye twitter :)" He returned a few days after.
23. Heidi Klum and Seal shocked us when the seemingly perfect couple announced their separation in January 2012, after nearly seven years of marriage. It was later revealed that Heidi was in a relationship with her bodyguard but has said that is not the reason for their divorce.
22. Adele announced she was expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki. As it turned out, she had been keeping it secret for months and was already well into her pregnancy.
21. Katy Perry fell back into the arms of former lover John Mayer following her split from Florence and the Machine guitarist Robert Ackroyd.
20. Beyonce and Jay-Z became parents for the first time when they welcomed daughter Blue Ivy Carter, who will undoubtedly become the coolest child ever.
19. Gabby Douglas is the first woman of color and the first African-American gymnast in Olympic history to become the individual all-around champion, and the first American gymnast to win gold in both the individual all-around and team competitions at the same Olympics.
18. Jennifer Aniston was officially unlucky in love no more with the news she had gotten engaged to boyfriend Justin Theroux during a trip to Paris.
17. Lady Gaga pukes on stage in the middle of performing her hit song "Edge of Glory," but being the pro that she is didn’t miss a beat.
16. 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds wed in a secret ceremony.
15. After years of being close friends, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make their debut as a couple. Kim later said that she "couldn't imagine being with anyone else." Kim is still not yet divorced from Kris Humphries, her husband of 72 days.
14. Rihanna broke down in tears when she interviewed on Oprah's new chat show, admitting she still loved ex Chris Brown, who famously beat her back in 2009.
13. Snooki gives birth to baby boy Lorenzo. The new mom later tweeted, "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD!"
12. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth announced they were getting hitched.
11. Chris Brown and Drake allegedly had a brawl in a New York nightclub, which injured several witnesses when glasses were thrown across the club. It was reported it all erupted over their former flame Rihanna.
10. Power couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes announce they were splitting. Katie filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences," and an agreement over money and daughter Suri were quickly reached.
9. 'American Idol' got off with a serious bang when fireworks exploded between new judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. Cameras captured the moment when Nicki threatened to shoot Mariah.
8. Lindsay Lohan gets involved in a fight with her mother Dina after a night out. In a leaked phone call to her father Michael, she could be heard claiming that her mother was on cocaine and attacking her. She then admitted she had lied about her mother after cops were called to Dina's house, saying her dad was responsible for leaking the call.
7. Chris Brown announced his split from girlfriend Karrueche Tran amid rumours he was getting back with Rihanna after they were spotted together on a string of "dates." Chris later posted a video online, claiming he was "in love with two people."
6. Justin Bieber found himself at the center of a naked picture scandal after his laptop was stolen backstage at a gig. He tweeted that the laptop contained "personal footage." However, it was proven to be a fake when the personal in the photo had an "innie" belly button, where as Justin has an "outtie."
5. Kristen Stewart was caught out when she was photographed cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with 'Snow White And The Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders. She then issued a very public twitter apology, and after months of silence from R-Patz, he took Kristen back.
4. Just weeks after ending her short relatiohsip witn Connor Kennedy, Taylor swift begins a relationsship with Harry Styles of One Direction.
3. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hit a rocky patch when they called off their romance. They couldn't stay apart for long and reunited just a few weeks later, only to split again.
2. The music world mourned the loss of an icon when Whitney Houston was found dead in her hotel room after a suspected overdose.
1. The Royal Prank. Australian Dj’s Mel Greig and Michael Christian called the hospital where Kate Middleton was undergoing treatment for severe morning sickness and impersonated the Queen mother in order to receive personal information about the Dutchess. The prank call ultimately resulted in the suicide of nurse Jacintha Saldanha, who was the first person to answer their call. The company that owns the radio station in which Greig and Christian work has since cancelled their show.